It is that time of year where we say goodbye to the last 365 days and begin to welcome 2019. I am excited to continue the journey of this book blog. In keeping with my book theme, here is one of my favourite New Year’s images:
A Look Back at 2018 Posts
- May Wrap-Up
- June Wrap-Up
- July Wrap-Up
- August Wrap-Up
- September 8, 2018 – REVIEW: Wolf by Wolf – Ryan Graudin
- September 18, 2018 – Top Ten To Be Read (TBR) Books
- September 28, 2018 – An Open Letter to the 65 Women who say Kavanaugh ‘has always been a good person’
- October 23, 2018 – Top Ten Harry Potter Fan Theories
- November 1, 2018 – Halloween Recommendation – The Haunting of Hill House
- November 22, 2018 – A Blogger Recommends: Lesbian Content
- December 4, 2018 – Top Ten Books I Fell As Though Everyone Has Read But Me
- December 17, 2018 – REVIEW: A Spark of Light by Jodi Picoult
2018 has been an awesome year! I am grateful to be able to look back at the past year. I know that I am lucky to have an amazing group of people in my life. Life has a way of throwing people for a loop and this year certainly has done that for me. I am excited to see what 2019 has in store.
Bring on 2019!
Thank you to everyone who has supported me in this journey of creating my book blog. I have enjoyed cultivating it over the past several months.
I am currently enrolled in classes again for the Winter 2019 semester. These are actually English classes, which will move me towards my degree (yay!). This does mean that the stream of posts will be slow for the next several months.
Everyone’s patience and love means a lot of me! I love hearing from people on my posts and look forward to continuing this journey over the next year!