So here is some exciting news: I have surpassed 100 blog posts since I first joined and I have 60 followers. This is huge considering that I barely had any followers before I started my book blog! THANK YOU ALL!!!
In honour of these great achievements, I wanted to share two newer blogs that I think people should follow to share some of the love that I have been feeling. Here they are:
- Lifestyle by V
- Blogger: V
- Blog Description: My verdict on this crazy life
- Most recent post: 5 book all teens must read: Best YA novels
- One thing to note: There are quite a few spelling errors.
- One thing to love: This is a versatile blog so far discussing books and tips for going back to school. I’m excited to see what is coming from this blog.
- Living with Teal
- Blogger: Mackenzie
- Blog Description: A Life With Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Most recent post: You Don’t Get a Break from Pain, Not Even on Holiday
- One thing to note: The posts aren’t on any type of schedule, but Mackenzie explains why in her most recent post.
- One thing to love: There is incredible insight from Mackenzie into her life long disease and how debilitating it can be. However, she is pushing through and sharing her experience with people, which is powerful and I cannot wait to see her next posts.
Please check these blogs out! Their content so far has been great and I’m excited to see what is coming down the pipe.
If you want your new blog featured next time, please let me know. I would love to share information about your blog here.